Membership - Join Now!
The Davidson County Democratic Black Caucus is, by no means, exclusionary. All Davidson County registered voters who subscribe to the Caucus objectives are invited to join. To become an ACTIVE voting member and enjoy the privileges of full participation in programming and decision-making, we request that you complete our membership application and pay twenty-five dollars ($25.00) annually for dues. We offer a limited number of dues waivers for persons requesting one.
Five Reasons To Join
- To be part of a forum to discuss, compare and act on common concerns and issues affecting Blacks and Black communities in Davidson County.
- To merge ideas, resources, and skills to advance Blacks socially, economically, and politically in Davidson County.
- To help develop a UNIFIED agenda for Blacks in the local and statewide Democratic party organizations.
- To learn more about the political process and share knowledge with others, especially those seeking growth in the process.
- To network and build relationships with persons of similar interest in politics, social mobility, and/or elected offices.
All Democrats within Nashville/Davidson County are eligible to become members of the Davidson County Democratic Black Caucus. By completing and submitting this form, you are acknowledging the following:
* You identify as a Democrat;
* You reside within Nashville/Davidson County
* You agree to support the efforts of this caucus to organize for and support African-Americans running for office